Breakdown of Finals Schedule

Finals will be this week, Tuesday through Thursday, and Friday is a student holiday and teacher workday. 

The first period final will be on Tuesday from 8:40 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., and there will be no FLEX. After the exam period, students will go to the rest of their classes. 

Second, third, and seventh period exams will be on Wednesday. Second period exam will be from 8:40 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., then third period will be from 10:05 a.m. to 11:25 a.m. and the seventh period exam will be from 2:50 p.m. to 4:10 p.m. In between the third period exam and seventh period, students will go to the rest of the classes, except first period. Again, there will be no FLEX.

Thursday will be fourth, fifth and sixth period exams. Students will go to first period, second period and third period, then take their exams. Fourth period exam times will depend on lunch times. 

“A” lunch will be from 11:25 a.m. to 11:55 a..m. then fourth period will be from 12:00 p.m. to 1:20 p.m., the fifth period exam will be from 1:25 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. and sixth period will be from 2:50 p.m. to 4:10 p.m. 

“B” and “C” lunches will combine. Students in those lunches will take fourth period exam from 11:30 a.m. to 12:50 p.m, then will go to lunch from 12:50 p.m. to 1:20 p.m. Fifth period exam will be from 1:25 p.m. to 2:45 p.m. and sixth period will be from 2:50 p.m. to 4:10 p.m. 

Juniors and seniors who have an 85 or above average may be exempt from that exam. If students are exempt, they do not have to come/stay for that exam on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday. However, they must come for the rest of their classes.